Interview with Mira Jacob
Autumn and Kendra talk with Mira Jacob about her new memoir Good Talk, which is out now from One World. Good Talk was also shortlisted for the 2019 Reading Women Award for Nonfiction! You can find the complete show notes and the transcript of this episode on our website.
The sponsor of this episode of Reading Women is the Hingston and Olsen short story advent calendar. Order your copy today, from shortstoryadventcalendar.com, and enter the promo code READINGWOMEN at checkout to get 10% off your purchase.
- The Best We Could Do by Thi Bui
- My Favorite Thing is Monsters by Emil Ferris
- What It Is by Lynda Barry
- Syllabus by Lynda Barry
- Sabrina & Corina by Kali Fajardo-Anstine
- Minor Feelings by Cathy Park Hong
Questions? Comments? Email us firstname.lastname@example.org.
Music by Isaac Greene
Learn more about your ad choices. Visit megaphone.fm/adchoices