Last updated November 27, 2020
Livewriters (“LW”) is a digital platform for a diverse, inclusive, and equitable community of voices owned and operated by Creative Management Partners, LLC (CMP).
LW prohibits discrimination or harassment based on gender/gender identity and expression, race, color, nationality, ethnicity, age, religion or spiritual beliefs, sexual orientation or identity, marital status, military history, education or disability. We are committed to fully nondiscriminatory behavior and beliefs in all aspects of our business and to providing equal opportunity to all.
LW CODE OF CONDUCT
LW holds all of its collaborators to the highest standards of ethics, integrity, and conduct to maintain a healthy, fun, and collaborative environment. All podcasters, show producers, hosts, writers (“Podcasters”), to maintain good standing with the network, have an obligation to comply with our policies. Podcast guests are held to the same standards; Podcasters are responsible to notify guests and ensure they abide by LW policies. If you observe or become aware of conduct that might violate this policy, you should immediately report it, without any fear of repercussion or retaliation, via email@example.com.
- Compliance with the law; podcasters must protect LW’s legality and should comply with recording, environmental, safety and fair dealing U.S. laws. We expect podcasters to be ethical and responsible when dealing with LW’s products, partnerships, and public image.
- Respect for collaborators and team; podcasters should respect all collaborators, employees and colleagues. Discriminatory behavior of any manner will not be tolerated. The basic standards of civility towards one another must be maintained. Treat each other with dignity and respect, in all forms in person or otherwise,including any form of social media and public displays.
- Protection of company property; podcasters should treat LW’s property, recording studio, proprietary software and information, whether material or intangible with respect and care. This also includes proper use of the company logo, press releases, or other forms of digital media.
- Professionalism; podcasters must show integrity and professionalism when representing the network, this includes timeliness in regards to recording and appropriate communication with guests.
- Collaboration; podcasters should not engage in conduct that interferes with productivity and other legitimate business goals, such as the ability to collaborate or create.
- Communication; podcasters should maintain open communication with their collaborators and network employees.
LW Possible Actions
LW will take action with podcasters who repeatedly or intentionally fail to follow our code of conduct or any other previously published company policy.
Examples include but are not limited to:
- Disparaging or insulting comments, harassment, profanity, or obscenity directed at an individual or the company will be cause for immediate dismissal from the network and removal of all content.
- Unethical behavior, including dishonesty, or falsification of any information will be cause for termination.
- Engaging in or permitting the creation of a conflict of interest, whether or not one personally benefits from the conflict.
- Recording of any material without explicit permission from all involved in said recording.
- Creating a significant safety or health hazard, intentionally or unintentionally.
- Mistreating or destroying company property, such as physical harm to company property or downloading illegal content or unapproved software.
- Release of confidential information about the company.