Ep. 85 | Marriage Stories
Things have been rough out in the world recently, so we have an EXTENDED episode for you today. For April’s theme, Kendra, Sumaiyya, and Joce discuss Marriage Stories! Book Blind Date Sale: Get 15% off our hardback and paperback book blind dates!
This episode is sponsored by Kobo Audiobooks. Learn More at kobo.com/READINGWOMEN.
Check out our Patreon page to learn more about our book club and other Patreon-exclusive goodies. Follow along over on Instagram, join the discussion in our Goodreads group, and be sure to subscribe to our newsletter for more new books and extra book reviews!
- Sofia Khan Is Not Obliged by Ayisha Malik
- Brown, White, Black by Nishta J. Mehra
- A Pure Heart by Rajia Hassib
- Love from A to Z by S.K. Ali
- The Bromance Book Club by Lyssa K. Adams
- Permanent Record by Mary H.K. Choi
- Hood Feminism by Mikki Kendall
- Djinn Patrol on the Purple Line by Deepa Anappara
- The City We Became by N.K. Jemisin
Questions? Comments? Email us email@example.com.
Music by Isaac Greene
Learn more about your ad choices. Visit megaphone.fm/adchoices