Ep. 80 | Most Anticipated Books of 2020 Pt. 1
Kendra and Joce talk about their most anticipated books for the first half of 2020.
Check out our Patreon page to learn more about our book club and other Patreon-exclusive goodies. Follow along over on Instagram, join the discussion in our Goodreads group, and be sure to subscribe to our newsletter for more new books and extra book reviews!
- The Majesties by Tiffany Tsao (Atria, Jan. 21st)
- The Third Rainbow Girl by Emma Copley Eisenberg (Hachette. Jan. 21st)
- Minor Feelings by Cathy Park Hong (One World, Feb. 24th)
- Witches of Ash and Ruin by E Latimer (Freeform, March 3rd)
- So We Can Glow by Leesa Cross-Smith (Grand Central Publishing, March 10th)
- Conjure Women by Afia Atakora (Random House, March 17th)
- Wow, No Thank You by Samantha Irby (Vintage, March 31st)
- You Exist Too Much by Zaina Arafat (Catapult, June 9th)
Questions? Comments? Email us email@example.com.
Music by Isaac Greene
Learn more about your ad choices. Visit megaphone.fm/adchoices