Ep. 39 | Classic Women
March is all about classic women! From ancient Greece to early 20th-century New Orleans, our book selections feature a wide range of classics written or translated by women.
- PEN America Awards
- Angie Thomas Wins ALL the Things
- Women’s Prize for Fiction
- Stella Prize to Announce Its Shortlist on International Women’s Day
- The Odyssey by Homer, Translated by Emily Wilson
- The Awakening by Kate Chopin
- The Portable Nineteenth-Century African American Women Writers edited by Hollis Robbins and Henry Louis Gates, Jr.
- Frankenstein by Mary Wollstencraft Shelley
- Poems on Various Subjects, Religious and Moral by Phillis Wheatley
- Jane Eyre by Charlotte Bronte
Check out our Patreon page to learn more about our book club and other Patreon-exclusive goodies. A special thanks to our patrons Carley T. and Stephanie W. Follow along over on Instagram, join the discussion in our Goodreads group, and be sure to subscribe to our newsletter for more new books and extra book reviews!
Questions? Comments? Email us firstname.lastname@example.org.
Music “Reading Women” Composed and Recorded by Isaac and Sarah Greene
Learn more about your ad choices. Visit megaphone.fm/adchoices