Ep. 36 | Most Anticipated New Releases of 2018 Pt. 1
We’re back, bookish friends! With our first regular episode, we chat about some of our most anticipated releases of 2018.
- New theme song—thank you Isaac and Sarah Greene.
- The Reading Women Challenge has started!
- We redesigned the Reading Women Store.
- The 24in48 readathon is January 27-28! Check out the details over on their website.
Check out our Patreon page to learn more about our book club and other Patreon-exclusive goodies. Special thanks to Carley T. and Stephanie W. And be sure to subscribe to our newsletter for more new books and extra book reviews.
- Feel Free by Zadie Smith (Penguin Press) Feb. 6th
- Heart Berries by Terese Marie Mailhot (Counterpoint) Feb. 6th
- All the Names They Used for God: Stories by Anjali Sachdeva (Spiegal and Grau) Feb. 20th
- What Are We Doing Here? by Marilynne Robinson (FSG) Feb. 20th
- Awayland by Ramona Ausubel (Riverhead) March 6th
- The Gunners by Rebecca Kaufman (Counterpoint) March 20th
- Look Alive Out There by Sloane Crosley (MCD) April 3rd
- Legendary Ladies by Ann Shen (Chronicle Books) April 3rd
- The Cruel Prince by Holly Black (Little, Brown Book for Young Jan. 2nd
- The Immortalists by Chloe Benjamin (Putnam) Jan. 9th
- Winter by Ali Smith (Pantheon) Jan. 9th
- Fire Sermon by Jamie Quatro (Grove Press) Jan. 9th
- The Widows of Malabar Hill by Sujata Massey (Soho Press) (Jan. 9th)
- Where the Line Bleeds by Jesmyn Ward (Scribner) Jan. 16th
- Brass by Xhenet Aliu (Random House) Jan. 23rd
- An American Marriage by Tayari Jones (Algonquin) Feb. 6th
- I Am I Am I Am by Maggie O’Farrell (Knopf) Feb. 6th
- Force of Nature by Jane Harper (Flatiron) Feb. 6th
- Fresh Water by Akwaeke Emezi (Grove Press) Feb. 13th
- Dangerous Crossing by Ausma Zehanat Khan (Minotaur Books) Feb. 3th
- Happiness by Aminatta Forna (Atlantic) March 6th
- Girls Burn Brighter by Shobha Rao (Flantiron) March 6th
- Ask Me about My Uterus by Abby Norman (Nation Books) March 6th
- Parking Lot Attendant by Nafkote Tamirat (Henry Holt) March 13th
- The Female Persuasion by Meg Wolitzer (Riverhead) April 3rd
- Circe by Madeline Miller (Little, Brown) April 10th
- West by Carys Davies (Scribner) by April 24th
- Tin Man by Sarah Winman (Putnam) May 15th
- Florida by Lauren Groff (Riverhead) June 5th
- Sick by Porochista Khakpour (Harper Perennial) June 5th
Questions? Comments? Email us firstname.lastname@example.org.
Music “Reading Women” Composed and Recorded by Isaac and Sarah Greene
Learn more about your ad choices. Visit megaphone.fm/adchoices