Ep. 34 | Reading Women Award 2017 – Nonfiction Shortlist
It’s here! In this episode, we announce the 2017 Reading Women Award Nonfiction Shortlist!
- Hunger: A Memoir of (My) Body by Roxane Gay
- The Best We Could Do: An Illustrated Memoir by Thi Bui
- Tell Me Everything You Don’t Remember: The Stroke that Changed My Life by Christine Hyung-Oak Lee
- Inferior: How Science Got Women Wrong—and the New Research That’s Rewriting the Story by Angela Saini
- The Fact of a Body: A Murder and a Memoir by Alexandria Marzano-Lesnevich
- Reading with Patrick: A Teacher, a Student, and a Life-Changing Friendship by Michelle Kuo
Many thanks to Literary Emporium so sponsoring this episode. You can find more info about Literary Emporium’s bookish clothing and accessories on their website. Be sure to use the code READINGWOMEN15 for 15% off your entire purchase.
Follow Literary Emporium
Questions? Comments? Email us email@example.com.
Music “Stickybee” by Josh Woodard
Learn more about your ad choices. Visit megaphone.fm/adchoices