939. When I say the word “tattoo,” you probably think of body art, but “tattoo” has another meaning that’s related to a famous Edinburgh festival that is happening this month. Plus, we look at why you should never stop writing (and reading).ding).
The “tattoo” segment was written by Samantha Enslen, who runs Dragonfly Editorial. You can find her at dragonflyeditorial.com.
The “aging and writing” segment was written by Roger J. Kreuz, associate dean in the College of Arts & Sciences at the University of Memphis. Richard M. Roberts, a foreign service officer, also contributed. It originally appeared in The Conversation, and appears here through a Creative Commons license.
| Transcript: https://grammar-girl.simplecast.com/episodes/tattoo/transcript
| For more on writing your novel later in life: An Interview with Bourne Morris.
- Apple Podcasts: https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/753-take-heart-heres-why-you-still-have-time-to-write/id173429229?i=1000462060258
- Spotify: https://open.spotify.com/episode/5SXdTOhW9WSI22Ensfyq1I?si=SBf23qt3Rce67Vpyox1qPQ
- YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2LFGT1sWmU0
| HOST: Mignon Fogarty
| VOICEMAIL: 833-214-GIRL (833-214-4475) or https://sayhi.chat/grammargirl
| Grammar Girl is part of the Quick and Dirty Tips podcast network.
- Audio Engineer: Nathan Semes
- Director of Podcasts: Adam Cecil
- Advertising Operations Specialist: Morgan Christianson
- Marketing Associate: Davina Tomlin
- Digital Operations Specialist: Holly Hutchings
| Theme music by Catherine Rannus.