Interview with Alice Wong
Kendra talks to Alice Wong about Disability Visibility: First-person Stories from the 21st Century, a new essay collected she edited and published with Vintage.
Check out our Patreon page to learn more about our book club and other Patreon-exclusive goodies. Follow along over on Instagram, join the discussion in our Goodreads group, and be sure to subscribe to our newsletter for more new books and extra book reviews!
- Alejandra Ospina, the narrator of my audiobook
- The Disability Visibility Project
- Disability Visibility Podcast
- Disability Visibility Discussion Guide
- Plain Language Access for Disability Visibility
- Golem Girl by Riva Lahrer
- More Disability Recs from the Disability Book Circle
Questions? Comments? Email us email@example.com.
Music by Isaac Greene
Learn more about your ad choices. Visit megaphone.fm/adchoices