Ep. 98 | Say Hello and If I Had Your Face
To close out October’s theme, Kendra and Sumaiyya discuss Say Hello by Carly Findlay and If I Had Your Face by Frances Cha.
Check out our Patreon page to learn more about our book club and other Patreon-exclusive goodies. Follow along over on Instagram, join the discussion in our Goodreads group, and be sure to subscribe to our newsletter for more new books and extra book reviews!
- Winter in Sokcho by Elise Shua Dusapin, Translated by Aneesa Abbas Higgins
- Betty by Tiffany McDaniel
- Whiter: Asian American Women on Skin Color and Colorism edited by Nikki Khanna
- Twisted: The Tangled History of Black Hair Culture by Emma Dabiri
- Modesty: A Fashion Paradox by Hafsa Lodhi
- The Vanishing Half by Brit Bennett
This episode is brought to you by Modcloth. To get 20% off your purchase of $75 or more INCLUDING sale items, go to modcloth.com and enter code readingwomen at checkout. Promo code can not be combined with other offers.
Questions? Comments? Email us firstname.lastname@example.org.
Music by Isaac Greene
Learn more about your ad choices. Visit megaphone.fm/adchoices