Ep. 96 | About Us and Growing Up African in Australia
To close out September, Kendra and Jaclyndiscuss About Us and Growing Up African in Australia edited by Maxine Beneba Clarke.
Check out our Patreon page to learn more about our book club and other Patreon-exclusive goodies. Follow along over on Instagram, join the discussion in our Goodreads group, and be sure to subscribe to our newsletter for more new books and extra book reviews!
Some links are affiliate links. Find more details here.
- Patreon Episode
- For a brilliant review of this book check out Vuma’s IGTV review @the_diaspora_reader
- Growing Up African in Australia edited by Maxine Beneba Clarke
- About Us: Essays from the Disability Series of the New York Times edited Peter Catapano and Rosemarie Garland-Thomson
- New Australian Fiction 2020 edited by Rebecca Starford
- Body Talk: 37 Voices Explore Our Radical Anatomy edited by Kelly Jensen
- Collisions: Fictions of the Future edited by Leah Jing McIntosh, Cher Tan, Adalya Nash Hussein and Hassan Abul (forthcoming November 2020)
- LGBTQ Poetry and Fiction from Appalachia edited by Jeff Mann and Julia Watts
Questions? Comments? Email us email@example.com.
Music by Isaac Greene
Learn more about your ad choices. Visit megaphone.fm/adchoices