Ep. 94 | Breasts and Eggs and The Memory Police
To close out August, Kendra and Sachi discuss The Memory Police by Yoko Ogawa and Breasts and Eggs by Mieko Kawakami.
Check out our Patreon page to learn more about our book club and other Patreon-exclusive goodies. Follow along over on Instagram, join the discussion in our Goodreads group, and be sure to subscribe to our newsletter for more new books and extra book reviews!
Some links are affiliate links. Find more details here.
- Women in Translation Month
- The Translators Aloud Project
- Q&A with Deborah Smith
- Interview with Tina Kover
- The Memory Police by Yoko Ogawa, Translated by Stephen Snyder
- Breasts and Eggs by Mieko Kawakami, Translated by Sam Bett and David Boyd
- Strange Weather in Tokyo by Hiromi Kawakami, Translated by Allison Markin Powell
- The Court Dancer by Kyung-sook Shin, Translated by Anton Hur
- Kitchen by Banana Yoshimoto, Translated by Megan Backus
- Human Acts by Han Kang, Translated by Deborah Smith
Questions? Comments? Email us firstname.lastname@example.org.
Music by Isaac Greene
Learn more about your ad choices. Visit megaphone.fm/adchoices