Ep. 93 | Asian Women in Translation
For August’s theme, Kendra, Sachi, and Joce share books by Asian authors for Women in Translation Month!
Check out our Patreon page to learn more about our book club and other Patreon-exclusive goodies. Follow along over on Instagram, join the discussion in our Goodreads group, and be sure to subscribe to our newsletter for more new books and extra book reviews!
- Kim Jiyoung, Born 1982 by Cho Nam-Joo, Translated by Jamie Chang
- Notes of a Crocodile by Qiu Miaojin, Translated by Bonnie Huie
- The Memory Police by Yoko Ogawa, Translated by Stephen Snyder
- Breasts and Eggs by Mieko Kawakami, Translated by Sam Bett and David Boyd
- Almond by Won-pyung Sohn, Translated by Joosun Lee
- Bright by Duanwad Pimwana, Translated by Mui Poopoksakul
Questions? Comments? Email us email@example.com.
Music by Isaac Greene
Learn more about your ad choices. Visit megaphone.fm/adchoices