Ep. 88 | The Woman Warrior and Minor Feelings
To close out our month on API Heritage Month Nonfiction, Kendra and Sachi discuss The Woman Warrior by Maxine Hong Kingston and Minor Feelings by Cathy Park Hong.
Many thanks to our sponsor!
Check out our Patreon page to learn more about our book club and other Patreon-exclusive goodies. Follow along over on Instagram, join the discussion in our Goodreads group, and be sure to subscribe to our newsletter for more new books and extra book reviews!
Some links are affiliate links. Find more details here.
- Minor Feelings: An Asian American Reckoning by Cathy Park Hong
- The Woman Warrior: Memoirs of a Girlhood Among Ghosts by Maxine Hong Kingston
- Dear Girls by Ali Wong
- Malaya by Cinelle Barnes
- Not My White Savior by Julayne Lee
- Long Live the Tribe of Fatherless Girls by T Kira Madden
- Our Interview with T Kira Madden
Questions? Comments? Email us email@example.com.
Music by Isaac Greene
Learn more about your ad choices. Visit megaphone.fm/adchoices