Ep. 86.5 | Rust Belt Women, with Raechel Anne Jolie and Eliese Colette Goldbach
In a special edition of Reading Women, we’re featuring women from Cleveland, Ohio! Kendra Winchester talks Raechel Anne Jolie, author of Rust Belt Femme, and Eliese Colette Goldbach, author of Rust: A Memoir of Steel and Grit, about their memoirs, and Reading Women co-host Sachi Argabright shares her experience growing up and living in the greater Cleveland area.
Check out our Patreon page to learn more about our book club and other Patreon-exclusive goodies. Follow along over on Instagram, join the discussion in our Goodreads group, and be sure to subscribe to our newsletter for more new books and extra book reviews!
- Midwest Futures by Phil Christman
- The Last Children of Mill Creek by Vivian Gibson
- Adrian Murray Brown
- Anne Trubek, Belt Publishing
- Heartland by Sarah Smarsh
- Beloved by Toni Morrison
- Little Fire Everywhere by Celeste Ng
- You Can’t Touch My Hair: And Other Things I still Have to Explain by Phoebe Robinson
Questions? Comments? Email us firstname.lastname@example.org.
Music by Isaac Greene
Learn more about your ad choices. Visit megaphone.fm/adchoices