Ep. 81 | Afrofuturism and Africanfuturism
For February’s theme, Kendra, Sachi, and new Reading Women contributor Bezi discuss Afrofuturism and Africanfuturism! Get 20% off of our book blind dates over in our store!
Check out our Patreon page to learn more about our book club and other Patreon-exclusive goodies. Follow along over on Instagram, join the discussion in our Goodreads group, and be sure to subscribe to our newsletter for more new books and extra book reviews!
- ‘Binti’ Adaptation From Michael Ellenberg in the Works at Hulu
- ‘Wild Seed’ Drama Series Based On Sci-Fi Book In Works At Amazon From Viola Davis & Julius Tennon’s JuVee Productions
- Nnedi Okorafor’s Definition of Africanfuturism
- Q&A with Bethany C. Morrow
- Binti by Nnedi Okorafor
- Dread Nation by Justina Ireland
- Afrofuturism by Ytasha L. Womack
- The Chaos by Nalo Hopkinson
- Parable of the Sower by Octavia Butler
- How Long ‘Til Back Future Month by N.K. Jemisin
- Dark Matter: A Century of Speculative Fiction from the African Diaspora edited by Sheree Thomas
- MEM by Bethany C Morrow
- Temper by Nicky Drayden
Questions? Comments? Email us email@example.com.
Music by Isaac Greene
Learn more about your ad choices. Visit megaphone.fm/adchoices