Ep. 79 | 2019 Reading Women Award Winners!
Kendra and Autumn announce the winners of the 2019 Reading Women Award! You can find the complete show notes and transcript for this episode over on our website.
This episode is sponsored by SideTrak, an ultra-portable USB monitor that attaches to the back of your laptop for a more productive workday whether you are at home, at the office, in a coffee shop, or on-the-go! Get 10% using sidetrack.com/discount/readingwomen.
- The Collected Schizophrenias by Esmé Weijun Wang
- Long Live the Tribe of Fatherless Girls by T Kira Madden
- Thick: And Other Essays by Tressie McMillan Cottom
- Good Talk: A Memoir in Conversations by Mira Jacob
- I’m Telling the Truth, But I’m Lying by Bassey Ikpi
- My Time Among the Whites: Notes from an Unfinished Education by Jennine Capó Crucet
- Women Talking by Miriam Toews
- The Old Drift by Namwali Serpell
- The Lost Children Archive by Valeria Luiselli
- Cantoras by Carolina De Robertis
- Red at the Bone by Jaqueline Woodson
- Frankissstein by Jeanette Winterson
Questions? Comments? Email us firstname.lastname@example.org.
Music by Isaac Greene
Learn more about your ad choices. Visit megaphone.fm/adchoices