Ep. 77 | Reading Women Award | Nonfiction Shortlist
Autumn and Kendra announce the 2019 Reading Women Award Shortlist for Nonfiction. You can find the complete show notes and transcript for this episode over on our website.
Check out our Patreon page to learn more about our book club and other Patreon-exclusive goodies. Follow along over on Instagram, join the discussion in our Goodreads group, and be sure to subscribe to our newsletter for more new books and extra book reviews!
The sponsor of this episode of Reading Women is the Hingston and Olsen short story advent calendar. Order your copy today, from shortstoryadventcalendar.com, and enter the promo code READINGWOMEN at checkout to get 10% off your purchase.
- Reading Women Award Honorable Mentions
- Interview with T Kira Madden
- Interview with Tressie McMillan Cottom
- Discussion of The Collected Schizophrenias by Esmé Weijun Wang
- Interview with Mira Jacob
- The Collected Schizophrenias by Esmé Weijun Wang (Graywolf)
- Long Live the Tribe of Fatherless Girls by T Kira Madden (Bloomsbury)
- Thick: And Other Essays by Tressie McMillan Cottom (The New Press)
- Good Talk: A Memoir in Conversations by Mira Jacob (One World)
- I’m Telling the Truth, But I’m Lying by Bassey Ikpi (Harper Perennial)
- My Time Among the Whites: Notes from an Unfinished Education by Jennine Capó Crucet (Picador)
Questions? Comments? Email us firstname.lastname@example.org.
Music by Isaac Greene
Learn more about your ad choices. Visit megaphone.fm/adchoices