Ep. 34.5 | Crossover Episode with the Reading Envy Podcast
Here’s our first collab with another bookish podcast! We had a chat with Jenny Colvin from the Reading Envy podcast about some of our favorite books by or about women that we’ve read this year.
- The Mothers by Brit Bennett (Riverhead)
- Black Wave by Michelle Tea (Feminist Press)
- Human Acts by Han Kang, Translated by Deborah Smith (Hogarth)
- Difficult Women by Roxane Gay (Grove Atlantic)
- Juventud by Vanessa Blakeslee (Curbside Splendor)
- Himself by Jess Kidd (Atria)
- A Manual for Cleaning Women by Lucia Berlin (FSG)
- Eve Out of Her Ruins by Ananda Devi, translated by Jeffrey Zuckerman (Deep Vellum)
- This Must Be the Place by Maggie O’Farrell (Knopf)
Many thanks to Jenny for collaborating with us on this episode! Jenny Colvin is the creator and host of the Reading Envy podcast, which you can find wherever you get your podcasts. Jenny is a librarian in Greenville, SC. Visit the Reading Envy website and follow Jenny on Twitter and Goodreads.
Be sure to subscribe to our newsletter to be sure you don’t miss the latest news, reviews, and fur child photos. Support us on Patreon and get insider goodies! Many thanks to Carley T. and Stephanie W. <3
Questions? Comments? Email us email@example.com.
Music “Stickybee” by Josh Woodard
Learn more about your ad choices. Visit megaphone.fm/adchoices