…well, you know, besides reading them.
1. Make a bathtub out of them. Here.
2. Write another one and hope it too will earn you a Pulitzer. Here.
5. Make a lamp, a nightstand, or a clock from books (or at least from replicas of books). Here.
6. Build a really cool D.I.Y. book strap side table.
7. Publish a Kindle version of your book: ”Before the deal is even completed, Dylan senses that something isn’t quite right” – Terminal Value by Thomas Waite. Here.
8. Create, out of books, some floating wall shelves for books. (I am doing this in my daughters room asap.)
10. …and my favorite, which we can all manage to create at home, is the candy box made from a book. See it and do it. Think about this, you could really put just about anything in the candy box book – I was thinking it would make a great place to stash earrings…
…and because I really love both of these guys, here’s a recent video you may enjoy from Livewriters -
Stephen Colbert Interviews Neil deGrasse Tyson
Props to Brit for the inspiration for this post.